Board an airboat to witness alligators and native flora in the Everglades Safari Park. Then, let your guide show you the Wildlife Nature Show, Jungle Trail, an observation platform, and park exhibits.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Show your ticket at the front desk of the 'Everglades Safari Park.'Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- A $5 national park fee is to be paid at the box office before starting the tour
- On average, visitors spend about 2-3 hours exploring the park
- Mosquito repellent is recommended during the warm months of the year
- Tours run rain or shine, as long as there is no lightning or thunder
- Free parking is included in the activity price