Immerse yourself in the local culinary culture, sights, famous spots, historic haunts, and hidden gems on a walking drink and food tour in Santorini with the sunset and Caldera as your backdrop.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the historical female Monastery of Agios Nikolaos, located between the villages of Firostefani and Imerovigli. Your guide will be holding a Santorini Local Advenures sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Dress standard: Please wear comfortable shoes for walking
- Child Policy: Alcoholic drinks are allowed to participants age 18 or older because of the national alcohol restrictions. Participants under the age 18 are provided non-alcoholic drinks You must bring a valid government-issued ID with you
- Dietary Notes: Vegetarians and other dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please notify the local supplier upon booking if you have any dietary requests