Start your journey in the best way with a highspeed train connection between Leonardo Da Vinci Airport (Fiumicino FCO) and Roma Termini Station. Relax and enjoy a non-stop transfer with a daily valid ticket.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- FFP2 mask
Know before you go
- You will receive a separate email from the activity provider 2-3 days before your travel date with your PDF ticket; you will have to scan the QR code on the train ticket in order to access the platform
- Both paper tickets and electronic tickets are accepted on board the train
- Trains depart every 15 minutes
- From Rome Termini to Fiumicino Airport the train will run from 5:35 AM until 11:35 PM. From Fiumicino Airport to Rome Termini train will run from 6:23 AM until 11:23 PM. Your ticket is valid for one ride at any time you choose
- The tickets are official Trenitalia train tickets with the QR code. Other documents are not accepted for traveling