Glide over the gently rolling hills and vineyards of Tuscany on a hot air balloon flight across S. Casciano Val di Pesa. Experience the magic of flying, powered by wind and fire. Rise to an altitude of 2,000 feet and float with the breeze.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Meeting point in San Casciano Val di Pesa, Via Cassia per Siena 44. You will receive the exact meeting point and the exact meeting time the day before the tour, because it depends on weather conditions.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note: all passengers are insured in accordance with the requirements of the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization). Termed as VIP model, the balloons are compliant with the latest EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) criteria
- Children 0-6 years old are not permitted to fly for security reasons
- Balloon Team Italia reserve the right to cancel a flight if weather conditions are likely to create a risk in terms of flight security. If your flight is canceled by the team because of weather conditions, a full refund will be given. Alternatively, your booking will be transferred to another day, based on availability. The choice is yours
- You must be on the field at least 20 minutes before take-off. The exact field of take-off will be notified the day before the flight according to weather conditions. Take-off times can change according to the season and weather. Please ask for confirmation of take-off time the day before