Skip the lines and explore the Florence Cathedral on a guided tour. Learn the history and secrets of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian
Select participants and date
The meeting point is directly in Piazza del Duomo, close to Colonna di San Zanobi and the Baptistery. The tour guide will be wearing a white shirt and a green foulard with the My Tour logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- Please remember to wear clothes that cover your shoulders and knees, as the cathedral has a strict dress code and you may be refused entry if not properly dressed
- The Cathedral is closed for religious services on certain days and the tour cannot take place inside on these days. Please check to see if the Cathedral is open before booking
- Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants
- You will need to present the documents required for the Covid-19 security measures in order to participate. You will not be entitled to a refund if you don't.