Join a combined tour to Florence’s must-see attractions. Climb to the top of Florence's Dome on a guided tour to see the entire city from a single point and follow a walking tour to get the most out of your stay here in Florence.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, French, Spanish, German
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour (maximum 10 participants)
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible and there are no elevators to climb Cupola
- This tour is not recommended for those who are unable to climb steps, pregnant women, or those suffering from vertigo, claustrophobia, back problems, or heart problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pets are not allowed
- The guided tour to climb the Cupola will take around 1 hour
- The tour will be conducted in English unless specified otherwise in the tour option
- The Cupola climb tour from 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM is combined with the walking tour at 3:00 PM
- The Cupola climb tour from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM is combined with the walking tour at 5:00 PM
- The walking tour at 10 AM is combined with the Cupola climb tour at 3:00 PM
- Tours are not conducted together and each has a separate starting time and meeting point