Join a combined tour to climb to the top of Florence's Dome on a guided tour to see the entire city from a single point and follow a walking tour to get the most out of your stay here in Florence.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, German, Italian
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Cupola Climbing Meeting Point - The tour will operate at 09.45, 11.15, and 15.00 as mentioned on the vouchers. Please refer to your selected starting time of the tour at the time of purchase and arrive in front of the Lindt Chocolate Shop Firenze Duomo (Piazza del Duomo, 15R, 50129 Firenze) - Walking Tour Meeting Point - The tour will operate at 17.00 as mentioned on the vouchers ---> Please be present in front of the Hard Rock Cafe Firenze (Via dei Brunelleschi, Piazza della Repubblica, 1, 50123 Firenze FI)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- No elevators
- Suitcases, backpacks, parcels, containers and large and medium-sized bags are not permitted inside the Dome
- Umbrellas, canes (when not used to assist walking), tripods for cameras and film cameras are not permitted inside the Dome
- Knives, scissors and metal tools that could be dangerous for people and the exhibited works are not permitted inside the Dome
- You do not need a ticket to visit the Cathedral; you can enter it at any time before or after this tour
- Walking Tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- After the first validation, the ticket is valid for 72 hours: you can use it to visit locations listed on your own time (the Bell-tower, Museum and the crypt inside the cathedral).