Get reserved entry to three of Florence’s iconic attractions, the Accademia Gallery, the Uffizi Gallery, and Brunelleschi’s Dome. Take in famous artwork then climb Brunelleschi’s Dome for city views.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Host or greeter
- Italian, English
Select participants and date
Meet the local partner at the Porta della Mandorla (the dome entrance door) at the time selected and collect your tickets and paper guides. The local partner will be wearing a yellow jacket with ACCORD written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You will climb 463 steps to reach the top of Brunelleschi's Dome; there is no elevator
- On Mondays, the Accademia Gallery and Uffizi Gallery are closed; if you book on this day, you will visit the dome on Monday and visit the Accademia Gallery and Uffizi on Tuesday