Discover the vibrant Florentine neighborhood of Oltrarno, known for its Bohemian atmosphere. Taste some best Florentine specialties in a small group with a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
If you arrive from Firenze SMN Railway Station or from Signoria Square/Repubblica Square/Tornabuoni Street, cross the Ponte alla Carraia and walk down Lungarno street. You will arrive in a square called Piazza Nazario Sauro. On the right side of the square, on the corner, you will see a Gelateria called 'La Carraia', with the street number 25 Red. Your guide will be between 23R and 25R to meet you. If you arrive from Ponte Santa Trinita, from the left embankment of the river, you will find the square Piazza Nazario Sauro and the Gelateria 'La Carraia' at the junction between Lungarno Guicciardini and Lungarno Soderini.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The tour operates rain or shine
- This activity has a minimum number of participants required to run
- Vegetarian options are available and some gluten-free or dairy-free options are available but cannot be guaranteed at each stop
- Children under the age of four are not required to purchase a ticket, but please inform the supplier if you are bringing children under the age of four
- Please note, the itinerary and tastings are subject to change due to seasonal availability, individual closings, or local holidays