Discover the magic Renaissance city of Florence and have a fantastic experience. See the city in a 1.5-hour tour with a Spanish professional local guide, using headphones to not miss any word of explanation (for groups composed of more than 9 people).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your local guide will be waiting for you in Florence, Piazza Santa Maria Novella, corner Via degli Avelli, in front of Hotel Universo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Remember to wear comfortable shoes
- The tour is accessible for disabled people
- This tour is given only in Spanish