Discover the highlights of Florence on this guided walking tour. Learn how the city became the cradle of the Renaissance and hear about the lasting impact of the powerful Medici family on the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Look for the guide with the green umbrella in the Piazza di San Lorenzo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine