Enjoy a small group tour of Florence (Max 14 people), led by an English speaking guide, including the highlights of Florence and Michelangelo's David at the Accademia gallery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in Piazza Strozzi in front of the entrance of Palazzo Strozzi. Your guide will be holding a sign with the name of the tour written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Backpacks are not allowed inside Accademia Gallery and there is no deposit area in the vicinity
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Museums can close without notice and refunds are not available for these situations as these events are beyond the control of the tour provider
- This tour operates with a minimum of 5 participants, if the minimum is not met a refund or alternative date will be offered
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed