Discover Florence with a small group walking tour and get acquainted with the history, the architecture, and the food. Stroll through famous streets and taste the culture of Florence.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The meeting point is a Santa Maria Novella Square next to the column in front of the church.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- You will walk for around 2 kilometres