Taste the wines and olive oils of Tuscany on a small group tour from Florence. Drive through the rolling hills and marvel at the olive groves and cypress trees of the coutryside. Visit 2 wineries to sample wine paired with local produce.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Piazzale Montelungo (Montelungo Square) approx. 8 minutes by walk from the Florence SMN Train Station. Look for your driver holding a sign that says "Wine Experience". If you're using Google Maps, do not follow the route that passes through the train station and along the last platform. It is closed at the exit.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Due to a few stairs to access wine cellars, this tour is not accessible for those using a wheelchair
- A vegetarian menu can be provided on request at time of booking
- The minimum age to join the tour is 12 years old (infants are not allowed)
- This tour is carried out in English only
- Small-group tour (max. group size 25 people) - standard tours run with 50/60 people
- Operates rain or shine, please dress appropriately