Book your entry ticket to Giotto’s Bell Tower, the most famous bell tower in Florence. Explore this UNESCO World Heritage site and take in the views of Florence from the top of the bell tower.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Valid 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Join a member of our staff in front of the Lindt chocolate shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You will climb 398 steps to reach the top of the bell tower. There is no elevator.