Dive into the magical atmoshere of Renaissance Florence. Walk through millenial streets of the historical center and visit the most mysterious castle located in the very heart of Florence, Bargello Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15min before and check in at Tourist Point (in front of Eataly)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed