Discover the history of the great Maritime Republic of Pisa, learn about the events and historical characters that were at the origin of this magnificent monumental complex. Walk up the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the world-famous symbol of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Next to the big main entrance of Santa Maria Novella Church (Piazza di Santa Maria Novella, 18, 50123 Florence), which is very close to the train station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to the main sites except for the Leaning Tower. In case you want to visit any particular site, you'll have to buy a ticket at the location
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund