Discover the rich colors of the Chianti hills and to savor its delicious wine on this tour from Florence. Experience the beauty of Tuscany and take a stroll in the sun drenched vineyards.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish
Select participants and date
The meeting point is a 5 to 10-minute walk from the Santa Maria Novella train station. Look for a staff member wearing a fuchsia Ciaoflorence jacket and holding a Ciaoflorence clipboard.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is conducted in multiple languages at the same time
- Low Season (From November 1, until March 31): This tour is always available in English and Spanish. A minimum of 4 passengers is required to confirm the excursion in French, German, Italian or Portuguese
- High Season (From April 1 until October 31): This tour is always available in English and Spanish. Other languages are available as follows: German: Wednesday (with minimum 2 passengers), French: Monday and Saturday (with minimum 2 passengers), Portuguese: Friday(with minimum 2 passengers), Italian: Sunday(with minimum 2 passengers)