Ride through Florence into the amazing Tuscany hills and villages. Enjoy a wine and olive oil tasting paired with mouth-watering, local cold cuts, cheeses, and honey.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Via del Campuccio 88, Florence. When at the tour operator's office ring the 'we like Tuscany' bell.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- E-bike (electric bike) is available on request for €25 per E-bike (paid in cash) on the day of the tour. Send a message ahead of time to reserve, as the quantity is limited
- This tour is 7 miles round trip (11 km)
- Departure and re-entry from town: Once out of town, the riding is done on paved back roads with very little traffic
- Difficulty: easy-intermediate
- One 2 km uphill section is done at a slow pace