Discover two of Tuscany's most important historical cities on a private guided trip to Pisa and Lucca from Florence. See the Square of Miracles, Torre Guinigi, Lucca Cathedral, and the Walls of Lucca.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby or address preselect 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Departure is at 9:00am. Pick-up time can be changed upon request.
- A confirmation is appreciated the day before the appointment by e-mail or via iMessage or WhatsApp..
- The visit to the tower of Pisa can be reserved at the time of booking, 7 days before the tour.
- Entry is not allowed to children under the age of 8.
- Infants must not sit on laps.
- In case of rain, umbrellas will be provided by your driver.
- This tour/experience is for a maximum of 7 travelers (your private party). Should your group exceed this size, you can make two reservations.
- You will be picked up directly at your hotel or address provided at the time of booking at the exact time of the start of the tour.