Explore Siena accompanied by an official guide and spend the afternoon discovering the historical wine territory of Chianti and San Gimignano on a private trip from Florence with optional tastings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby or the address preselect 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Departure is at 9:00am. Pick-up time can be changed upon request
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- In case of rain, umbrellas will be provided by your driver
- A confirmation is appreciated the day before the appointment by e-mail or via iMessage or WhatsApp.
- This tour/experience is for a maximum of 8 travelers (your private party). Should your group exceed this size, you can make two reservations.
- You will be picked up directly at your hotel or address provided at the time of booking at the exact time of the start of the tour.
- Upon request, during the reservation we can organize lunch in wine cellars or on farms, this is a highly recommended experience, especially for wine lovers. (We also offer vegetarian and gluten-free lunches and accommodate allergies. Upon request 24hrs before the tour).
- Our drivers will happily assist with any questions or requests. They are vastly familiar with Tuscany and will share curiosities and facts.