Explore Florence and the Accademia Gallery on a day trip from Milan. Discover the treasures of the Accademia Gallery and Michelangelo's most renowned works of art.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Depart from Milano Centrale train station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- - Train departure from Milano Centrale Station, mandatory to arrive at the station at least 20 minutes before your departure time
- - Train departure from Florence Santa Maria Novella Station around 07:00 pm, mandatory to arrive at the station at least 20 minutes before your departure time
- - At 11:45 am - at the Accademia Gallery Museum, in front of the entrance reserved to the booking holders. An Assistant waits for you wearing blue clothing with Caf Tour and Gray Line Logos