Get the most out of a 1-day visit to Florence with this full-day adventure for small groups of up to 6 people. Travel on the high-speed rail from Rome with roundtrip business class tickets, then see all Florence has to offer with an expert local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide inside Termini train station at the end of track 1, just outside the security entrance. Your guide will be waiting for you with a 'LivTours' sign. Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Once train tickets are purchased, they are non-refundable and do not fall within the refund criteria of the cancellation policy. If you choose to change the time of your return ticket, you must contact the local partner's customer service team at least 2 hours before the end of the tour. This cost will be at your own expense.
- There is no guarantee that all travelers will sit together, especially for last-minute bookings.
- The group size of this trip is 6 people.
- Please bring your passport or ID card.
- Please arrive at the Rome Termini Station meeting point 10 minutes prior to the tour start time.
- The local partner will meet you at Rome Termini Station and then at Florence Station to help you board your train and help you find your guide in Florence.