Explore Florence with this one day trip from Rome. Reach the Renaissance city via train, taking in the stunning views. Visit 2 of the most famous museums in the world, Uffizi and Accademia. Enjoy a walking tour and some free time discovering Florence.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
After taking the train from Rome to Florence, meet your tour guide in front of the main entrance of the Accademia Gallery in Florence.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that the transfer from/to Rome with the high-speed train is on your own
- Train tickets will be provided by e-mail the day before
- Train from Rome to Florence is at 8:20 AM, train from Florence to Rome at 6:38 PM
- Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Lunch is not included in the tour
- Please note that the first Sunday of every month the Uffizi and Accademia Galleries are closed to the public