Skip the long lines to the Accademia, and enjoy a short guided walk around Florence on a 3-hour tour of the “Cradle of the Renaissance.” See masterpieces of art from the Reniassance, marvel at Michelangelo’s legendary statue of “David” and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the entrance to the Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Bettino Ricasoli, 60Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags