Take an exciting cooking course and prepare a delicious and authentic Tuscan meal. Visit Florence's historic food market with your guide and chef, have a cooking lesson at a top-notch culinary school, and enjoy a delicious lunch afterwards.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Italian, Spanish, German
Select participants and date
9:40 AM: Piazza San Lorenzo (San Lorenzo Square), at the statue located in the center of the square. An assistant will be waiting for you wearing blue clothing.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Small group activity (one professional chef for each 16 participants)
- This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 8