Take an exciting cooking course and prepare a delicious and authentic Tuscan meal. Visit Florence's historic food market with your guide and chef, have a cooking lesson at a top-notch culinary school, and enjoy a delicious lunch afterwards.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Italian, Spanish, German
Select participants and date
Meet in Piazza San Lorenzo (San Lorenzo Square), at the statue located in the center of the square. An assistant will be waiting for you wearing blue clothing.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Small group activity (one professional chef for each 16 participants)
- This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 8
- Unfortunately, the cooking class cannot accommodate clients in wheelchairs