Glide across the Florida Everglades on a guided airboat tour. Get a unique view of this natural wonder and visit exhibit areas where you can interact with local and exotic wildlife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Sawgrass Recreation Park. The office is located west of Fort Lauderdale on Highway 27, north of Interstate 75. Look for the yellow building that says Sawgrass Recreation Park.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Tours operate 7 days a week starting just after 9:00 AM and continuing every 20-30 minutes throughout the day until 3:30 PM with a final airboat adventure departing at 5:00 PMwhen the exhibit areas close
- Guests under 12 must be accompanied by an adult