Take a walk on the wild side with a private tour of Sawgrass Recreation Park's reptile exhibit. Discover and learn about exotic and native species, including alligators, snakes, iguanas, and turtles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Sawgrass Recreation Park. 1006 N. U.S. Highway 27 Weston, Florida 33327. Located west of Fort Lauderdale on Highway 27 north of Interstate 75. Please call 888-424-7262 to get help with directions.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- This tour only runs twice a day: 8-9 a.m. or 5-6 p.m.
- Book your reservations well in advance due to limited availability