Discover beautiful shells on the remote barrier island beaches of Florida’s 10,000 Islands, and start your shell collecting hobby with colorful shark eye moon snails, tulip shells, and even junonia. Go to shell collecting sites unknown even to locals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide 20 minutes before departure at the picnic tables to the left of the marina store.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- There is a maximum of 6 participants per tour
- Please dress for the weather and bring any sun protection you feel is necessary
- All tours are fully customizable. Please contact the tour supplier for further details after booking
- Tips, food and drinks are not included