A foundation of the ancient Romans, a flourishing trading venue in the Middle Ages, and a vivid cosmopolitan metropolis today: come and discover the 2000-year-old history of Cologne.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Departure is at 9:30 AM at the bus stop in front of the Le Meridien Hotel, Wiesenhuettenplatz 38, in FrankfurtOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Take note: this tour operates with a minimum of 4 passengers, however adding up the bookings from all of our customers (this means you can also send your booking for only 1-3 people).