Discover the most famous sights of Gdansk in just one day on this private, guided city tour. Enjoy private transport between the attractions, and marvel at landmarks including the Old Town, Westerplatte, St. Bridget’s Church, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Norwegian, Swedish, Polish, English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your accommodation in Gdansk.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please note that the organ concerts in Oliwa Cathedral take place at different times, depending on the day of the week and the month. In the case of traffic delays, it's possible the tour will skip the concert.
- If the organ concert is a must-see on your list, please let the local partner know in advance so they can make arrangements for this.
- Due to the schedule of church Mass on Sundays, the churches in Old Town will take place in the afternoon.