Savor the flavors of Poland on a 4-hour food tasting tour of Gdansk. Discover what “gołąbki” and “żurek” are. Learn about how fish are part of the food culture, and hear fascinating stories about the Polish relationship to their gastronomy.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Outside the main entrance of Scandic Hotel in ul. Podwale Grodzkie 8. It’s right opposite the main train station (Gdańsk Główny) and next to City Forum shopping mall.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The golden rule of Polish hosts is to serve enough food to make a table collapse. Expect enough for a full meal with dessert. You are recommended to eat breakfast, but skip lunch, or you won’t be able to try everything
- Polish cuisine is based on pork, so if you are vegetarian, many dishes served during the tour won't be suitable
- Please advise of any food allergies so that the menu can be adjusted
- If the guide responsible for the tour considers a participant to be behaving in a way that is impeding the tour, the participant may be asked to leave