Polish history is long and rich, as well as Polish cuisine. During this food tasting tour you will discover both things at the same time. Have a look historical Old Town and enjoy traditional dishes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, Russian, German, Polish, French, Norwegian, Swedish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guidein front of hotel ibis Gdańsk Stare Miasto, Jana Heweliusza 24, 80-861 Gdańsk, Poland.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please ensure you are on time; being late may prevent you from joining the tour
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- The golden rule in Poland is to serve enough food to make a table collapse; you are advised to just eat breakfast and skip lunch, or you won’t be able to try everything