Discover the beauty of Gdansk on a winter kayaking tour on the Motława river. See the shipyard, the Old Town, and the islands of Olowianka and Granary, as you paddle around in protective gear.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
To find 'Around Gdansk Kayak Tours & Adventures', look for the red shipping containers and walk by the yacht club. It is located towards the white dome tent.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Thermal clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- The tour will be canceled in dangerous weather conditions and you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
- This activity is suitable for most travelers, however, it is not recommended for those with serious medical conditions