Visit Stutthof Museum and learn about 20th-century history, Poland's first concentration camp, and its impact on the local population. Hear the whole history of Westerplatte and that regarding the holocaust in Poland from an expert private guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Polish, English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Norwegian, Swedish
- Pickup included
- Pickup at your accommodation or the cruise port in Gdansk, Gdynia, or Sopot
- Private group
Select participants and date