Discover the Gothic architecture of Toruń on Poland’s Vistula River on a 9-hour sightseeing tour of the birthplace of Nicolaus Copernicus. Wander the streets of the Old Town, see the ruins of a Teutonic castle, taste Polish gingerbread, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, Russian, Polish
- Pickup included
- Pickup from hotels in Gdansk, Sopot, and Gdynia
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Tour can include visits to Copernicus House, the Cathedral, Bell Tower, Planetarium and Orbitarium
- Pick-up is available from hotels in Gdansk, Sopot, and Gdynia