Discover the highlights in Genoa with a smartphone scavenger hunt and walking tour. Complete attraction-based riddles and see sights like St. Syrus’s Basilica and the house of Christopher Columbus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Begin your tour at St. Syrus’s Basilica.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- A charged smartphone and internet connection is required for this activity
- A link for the mobile app and login credentials will be sent after booking
- You can start any time by logging into the app
- This is for a group of up to 5 people
- The total average duration of a game is 2-2.5 hours
- Each game is in one language, if you require multiple languages the game should be purchased in each language
- It is recommended to play during daylight hours, as the lack of light may make it difficult to solve puzzles
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The game is designed for adults. Kids can participate if someone explains the puzzles
- There is NO time limit for this activity. You can complete it on your own pace
- The game requires thinking in order to solve the puzzles. It is NOT a trivia game