Explore the spooky side of Gettysburg on a family-friendly guided ghost tour and experience the city's most haunted locations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide at Unity Park, in front of the drummer boy statue. Unity Park is across the street from Mr. G's Ice Cream, and parking can usually be had across the street at the schools. Check-in begins 10 minutes before start time. Tours proceed rain or shine.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This is a family-friendly tour
- The tour takes place outdoors
- The tour does not go into any of the haunted buildings