Visit the medieval city of Ghent on a guided food tour. Sample local specialties while you explore the city's most popular landmarks, including the Vrijdagmarkt, the old harbor at Graslei, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Jacob Van Artevelde statue in Vrijdagmarkt square. It is the big statue in the center of the square. You can take tram nr 1 and hop off at Korenmarkt. From there it is just a 7 mins walk. Please check for roadwork updates, as tram nr 4 might replace tram nr 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Audio recording
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine. It involves a fair amount of walking and covers a distance of around 5 kilometers
- For some tastings you'll sit down, for others you will stand or eat as you walk. Tours are given in English. If the booking date is not available, get in touch for a self-guided option.