Discover the charming home of impressionist painter Claude Monet with a local guide. Stroll the beautiful gardens and learn more about the flowers and the painter.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- French, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point outside "Les Nympheas' café/restaurant" opposite Monet's house (109 rue Claude Monet 27620 Giverny), 10mn before departure. Your guide will have a blue guide badge. Departure for the tour will be punctual. Attention, your voucher is not your entry access, only your guide will provide your priority and tickets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to Covid-19, entry tickets are limited for each time slot.