Explore Scotland's famous Highlands, Glencoe, Loch Lomond and more on a bus tour from Glasgow. Stop for some short walks along the way and listen to your local guide tell you tales of history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the bus station's taxi rank. They will be holding an Experience Scotland's Wild logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour may be explored in reverse
- This tour is for ages 12 and up
- A moderate level of fitness is required as there will be some short walks
- You will be visiting a cafe where you can buy lunch