Soak up the history and feel the passion at Celtic Park Stadium on a guided tour. Visit the dressing room, the tunnel, the dugout, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Car access to the stadium is via Janefield Street, off Springfield Road. Please drive under the north stand and bear left. The parking lot is near the superstore. Tours taking place on Friday through to Sunday can meet at the new sports bar where your tour guide will meet you. The bar can be accessed via the Kerrydale Suite entrance (located at the west stand). For tours on Monday through Thursday, please meet your tour guide at the left side of the main reception.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- There is no left luggage facility at the stadium, therefore guests should refrain from bringing any large bags with them that they cannot carry. All bags entering the stadium, including purses, are subject to inspection by staff
- Dressing room access on the day of a match and the day before a match may be restricted depending on first team activity at the stadium. These timings cannot be confirmed in advance
- Visitors are advised that the tour will entail a degree of walking and climbing steps and are advised to wear appropriate clothing and suitable footwear
- Please be aware that as Celtic Park is a working stadium, The Tour route is subject to availability, cancellation, and alteration at short notice and certain parts of the stadium may be inaccessible to Stadium Tours without notice being given. As such no refund or compensation will be given to tour customers if this occurs
- Celtic Park is a cashless venue - credit/debit card only