Explore The Clydeside Distillery, a single malt Scotch whisky distillery in the heart of Glasgow. Enjoy the Dockside Story in a self-guided area, a guided tour of the distillery, and a tasting of 3 Clydeside spirits.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The tour begins in the Premium Retail area within the distillery. Arrive 10 minutes before tour begins to collect your tickets from the retail shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Children will have Scotland's other national drink, Irn Bru
- Driver jars are available for you to take away and enjoy your whiskeys at home