It’s a flash mob. It’s a silent disco. It’s a roaming, rhythmic riot across the sound soaked city. Expect all your inhibitions to disintegrate as you bust some serious moves on a unique 1-hour musical walking tour of Glasgow.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
This tour meets just outside Absurd Bird, 3 Nelson Mandela Pl, Glasgow G2 1QY. Look for the team in yellow.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Bring water, an open mind, and the whole family (children over 5 only please, babies in arms are welcome)