Discover Scotland's proud Highland history and enjoy the natural its landscapes while following the trails of Scotland's greatest heroes. Finish off the day with a taste of Scotland's national drink.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Glasgow Buchanan Bus Station, stance between 23 to 32. The bus departs at 9 AM. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starts
- Return time - approximately 6 PM
- Transportation by top of the range 16 seat Mercedes minicoach for a more personal experience
- A small group tour with a maximum of 16 passengers allows for more personal service, time with the locals, more time off the bus, more time on the back-roads and just more of an authentic, friendly experience. The smaller groups allow you to meet people from all over the world and make friends for life
- It is recommended to bring suitable clothing and footwear for your tour
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kilograms (31lbs) of luggage per person on the tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items