Climb to the rooftop of the Sint-Janskerk and admire unique sights of Gouda from above with this admission ticket. Enjoy a spectacular walk along the roof of the longest church in the Netherlands.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- Dutch, English
Select participants and date
Show your ticket at the entrance under Sint-Janskerk's tower.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- There are 150 steps to reach the roof and there is no elevator
- The roof might not be accessible during poor weather
- The route takes you over steep stairs, through low doors and over high roofs. People who have difficulty walking or have a fear of heights are not advised to do the climb
- Children should be accompanied by an adult and there is a maximum of two children per supervisor
- Due to the risk of falling, it is not allowed to carry or lift children
- Bags larger than A4 size are not allowed, but you can use the free lockers to store your bags