Discover the capital of the Nasrid Dynasty on a private tour of Granada's Alhambra, Nasrid Palaces and Albaicín neighborhood. Get stunning views of the city and enjoy fast-track access to one of the finest examples of Islamic architecture in Europe.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a 60% refund
- Duration 3 - 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private or small groups available
- Welcoming travelers since 2018
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible and is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Please note that the start time for the tours is not fixed. Once you have made your reservation, you will be contacted by email with the start time of your visit to the Alhambra
- Please note that the afternoon visit to the Albaicín will start at the following times:
- Summer season (May 1 - September 14): 6:00 PM
- Winter season (September 15 - April 31): 5:00 PM
- These hours may vary depending on the circumstances.