Climb aboard a unique city train in Granada and discover the historic center at your own pace. Hop on at any of the stops and enjoy the views from the specially designed train through narrow streets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Catalan, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Korean
Select participants and date
You can begin at any of the stops along the tour routes. Simply show your printed voucher to the on-board guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- You can begin the tour at any of the stops by showing the voucher when getting on board. The staff will exchange your voucher for your ticket
- The frequency of the train is every 30-45 minutes, operating Monday to Friday from 10 AM to 8:15 PM and Saturday and Sunday from 10 AM to 8:45 PM
- During Easter week and Christmas there are special opening hours: April 10 to 16 from 9 AM to 3 PM, April 17 from 4 PM to 8 PM, December 24, 31, and January 5 from 10 AM to 4 PM
- The regular Granada City Tour service may be affected due to ongoing events in the city, adverse traffic conditions, or circumstances beyond control. The City Center Route (Red Line, night-time only) is temporarily suspended