Renew your wedding vows during a 1-hour romantic gondola ride along Venice's most enchanting canals. Accompanied by a celebrant and, holding a rose bouquet, you can renew your love.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please meet at Ferry Santa Maria del Giglio Venice, next to the Gritti Palace Hotel. Directions to the meeting point: If arriving by foot from Saint Mark's Square go under the arches and make your way towards the Correr Museum. Take the last arch on the left of the square making your way to the street Calle Larga XXII Marzo. Continue along Calle Larga XXII Marzo passing the church on your left and then cross the bridge near the gondolier park in front of Hotel Bauer, continue walking along to the very end of the street which bears left and then right. Cross over the small bridge and continue into the small square, here you will see a church in front of you and a Well on your left. Turn left and make your way to the waterfront to the Grand Canal. There you will find the Gondola station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- In the case of inclement weather, your ceremony may be brought forward or postponed for a few hours to a convenient time