Explore the hidden gems of Graz Old Town with a guide, including unique churches, the Graz Opera, and Graz Castle. Choose a longer tour to visit Graz Cathedral, Landeszeughaus, and the Graz Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Gratia bookstore.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Graz Cathedral is usually closed to visitors on Saturdays and Sundays. Church tours during scheduled events (such as the Sunday, daily, and holiday masses) are limited, so parts of or the entire church building may be closed at the time of your visit. At such times, you will only see it from the outside
- The Clock Tower can be visited only with a licensed guide. The entrance fee is 2€ per person. Lift access is an additional 2€ per person
- The skip-the-line tickets to Landeszeughaus allow you to enter faster without purchasing tickets on the spot, but you may have to wait in line for ticket validation and security checks