Experience the scenery of the Trossachs National Park on a full-day shore excursion. Visit Loch Lomond, and Stirling Castle and also learn the history behind some of the heroes, such as Rob Roy.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Welcoming travelers since 2014
Select participants and date
Pick-up from Greenock Port.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Unfortunately, children under 4 years old are not permitted on this tour.
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated provided the passenger can board and disembark unassisted.
- This is a Shore Excursion, and therefore designed for cruise ship passengers only.